jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Plantago tomentosa

Hairy stomach/happy trail - My Gurl

So I.m 14 and I have hair going up a line on my stomach like a male happy trail but I.m a girl. Is that normal? I don.t want guys to think I.m weird. Hairy Tummy?! - posted in Pregnancy Birth Page 1 of 2 Pregnancy, Parenting, Child Baby Care information Huggies Baby Forum. Since becoming pregnant, I noticed my tummy has gotten a lot hairier - does this go away after birth? Is there any gender predictions because of it.

Thoughtsofmen: cat-couture123: More hairy girl onthoughtsofmen: cat- couture123: Or a runway? It almost reaches her belly button! Sexy as hell!. 13 May 2013 so ive always had a kind of hair line or happy trail going down my tummy around my belly button and a little to down there, but it was mainly.

Woman hairy belly. Archive. Random. RSS. Search. 12th Jul 2013 7 notes. 17th Jun 2013 17 notes. 6th Jun 2013 25 notes. 1st Jun 2013 43 notes.

Has anyone else developed a hairy stomach since becoming pregnanct? and if yes is it safe to pluck them out do you think. 14 Jun 2013 She started laughing and asking if my belly was always that hairy. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I get a hairy belly during pregnancy. My hairy. Haha this is interesting. I have a hairy tummy and am having a boy!.

El llanten mayor, Plantago major es una especie de planta herbacea natural de toda Europa, Norteamerica, norte de Africa y Asia occidental donde crece en. Hay 5 subgeneros en Plantago. Plantago (especies: ver texto) Coronopus Bougeria Littorella Psyllium. . Nomes populares. Tanchagem, tansagem, transagem. Nome cientifico. Plantago tomentosa Lam. Basiononio. Sinonimos. Plantago hypoalasia Pilg. Plantago.

Dentro del genero Plantago (Plantaginaceae) existen aproximadamente 300 especies Planta de P. tomentosa, en campo experimental Facultad de Ciencias. Plantago paralias subsp. napiformis de Plantago tomentosa subsp. napiformis Plantago achalensis var. f. minor de Plantago tomentosa subsp. tomentosa.

Plantaginaceae Plantago tomentosa Lam. Tabl. Encycl. 1: 340 1791. Descripcion. Distr. y Habitat .Sinonimos Bibliografia. Ej. Referencia. Nm Vulgar

Plantago - , la enciclopedia libre

Regiones templadas y frias de ambos hemisferios: Plantago, Bougueria y Littorella Obs.: Facil de confundir con P. argentina y P. tomentosa ssp. tomentosa. 19 Jun 2011 Plantago tomentosa. Plantaginaceae. Fotos tomadas en pradera humeda al margen de la Ruta 55 y sobre suelo pedregoso arenoso al.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.